British man accidentally swallows 6-inch Dover sole fish - USA TODAY

New York PostBritish man accidentally swallows 6-inch Dover sole fishUSA TODAYA British man's heart stopped after he accidentally swallowed a 6-inch long Dover sole on a fishing trip in Boscombe, in southern England. The man, 28, who was not named, went into cardiac arrest on Oct. 5 after the fish leapt into his mouth ...Caught Dover sole 'jumped' down angler's throat, nearly kills himFox NewsDover sole 'jumps' down angler's throat in BournemouthBBC NewsMan almost dies after Dover sole jumps down his throatTelegraph.co.ukDorset Echo -Metro -STV News -6minutesall 34 news articles »...

39 Published By - Google News - Health - 2017.10.13. 10:11
Share |