Botched bug bomb causes explosion in apartment building

A fiery explosion rocked a Brooklyn apartment building by the use of a bug bomb gone wrong Thursday afternoon, officials said. The flammable bug bomb went off at around 12:50 p.m., sparking a blaze on the second-floor of the 20-story rental building on Hegeman Avenue near Herzl Street in Brownsville, just steps away from Brookdale......

9 Published By - New York Post - News, Gossip, Entertainment, Sports & Opinion - 2017.12.07. 21:01
Share |